Job Summary: Experienced Engineering Manager specializing in designing and developing modern embedded systems and smart solutions across multiple industry segments like Automotive/eMobility, Industria...
Experienced Engineering Manager specializing in designing and developing modern embedded systems and smart solutions across multiple industry segments like Automotive/eMobility, Industrial, Consumer, IoT. Expertise in end-to-end engineering of Smart products and solutions, managing successful project delivery. Proficient in product lifecycle management, collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve business goals while maintaining cost efficiency.
- Directs and manages a technical team of hardware, software engineers and architects responsible for the development and/or validation of embedded systems across segments or technology.
- Covers multiple areas of the system development lifecycle, including requirement gathering, design, development, validation, debug, optimization, customer engagement, and/or product support.
- Oversees the development of embedded systems across multiple layers of the stack including board design, PCB, firmware/drivers, operating systems, software applications and tools, infrastructure, and platforms.
- Provides direction and goals to the group to ensure efficient operation and sound engineering practices are followed and interacts with stakeholders internal/external.
- Provides technical leadership and collaborates with internal partners, domain experts, planners, and business unit stakeholders.
- Sets priorities for the team, achieves results across boundaries, ensures an inclusive work environment, develops employees, and manages performance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers.
- Results-oriented and demonstrated record of developing initiatives that impact productivity.
- Proactive and solutions-oriented with experience working in ambiguity.
- Fosters an environment where employees feel empowered to experiment, innovate, and make decisions
Education and Experience:
- Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics Engineering from an accredited institution required.
- Preferred – Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics Engineering from an accredited institution.
- 8 to 10 years of design & development experience of embedded systems
- Experience leading organizations with at least 5+ members
A Field Application Engineer (FAE) will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationship with the top distributors of electronic components and suppliers and work in close collaboration wi...
A Field Application Engineer (FAE) will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationship with the top distributors of electronic components and suppliers and work in close collaboration with the Product Marketing Team. FAE will also have to provide marketing solution for selling and marketing the newly designed technological products to various companies by providing different design approaches to them. FAE will be primarily responsible for analysing technological problems associated with the existing systems/setup, checking its technical resolution and working condition & providing a resolution to the issue.
- Analyse customer requirement and ensure product meet customer requirements through the process of design, testing and building on re-engineering and new product development projects.
- Interact closely with the leading technology vendors to understand the new technologies/architectures that can be rolled out.
- Ensure the target for Design IN versus Design WIN is met on monthly basis..
- Proactively come up with Design IN or POC designs for various use-cases/real-time applications leveraging the latest tools and technologies available
- Assist customer to understand all products and perform demo for various field applications.
- Maintain knowledge of electronic components and resolve all design related issues
- Identify customer’s needs and new product opportunities to help future growth.
Qualifications and other skills:
- Strong Knowledge of C-language and different microcontroller platforms.
- Basic understanding of platforms including knowledge in writing or debugging code in C-language.
- Should know about APIs and passing parameters to APIs.
- Should have basic idea of IDE / debugger / programmer in any platform.
- 2yrs to 12 yrs. of experience in as FAE in Semiconductor industry, preferably with Distributor or with supplier
- Strong knowledge of NBO / DIN / DWIN/ PWIN.
- Must be able to understand the customer application / requirement and able to promote our Product line in customer’s applications
- Coordinate between supplier and internal teams to get technical solutions to customer’s requirements.
The Product Marketing Engineer will be responsible for go to market strategy of Millennium Semiconductors product line into various markets across India. Primary responsibility is to support existing ...
The Product Marketing Engineer will be responsible for go to market strategy of Millennium Semiconductors product line into various markets across India. Primary responsibility is to support existing customers and drive new business for Millennium Semiconductor’s market-leading portfolio of Product Lines(Memories)). The position involves working with internal R&D team, national sales team
- Identifying potential customers to demonstrate products and gain new market for Active Components products in India..
- Collaborate with Sales and Product Marketing team to ensure the material is received by millennium on time and is delivered to the customer as per the schedule.
- Good understanding of sales processes like negotiating, tender and contracting terms with Clients.
- Should be used to adapting various marketing strategies like trade shows, the technical conference.
- Build an effective client relationship with the assigned list of customers.
- An Interface between the organization’s technical application/sales team, and with the customer.
- Meeting the revenue targets, reporting MIS and client reports..
- Ensure the high level of customer satisfaction.
- Managing the business cycle for all the principals.
- Understand vertical market application and latest technical development for all products.
Qualifications and other skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Electronics/ Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 2-6 years of experience in product marketing.
- Recent experience working in Operations and/or Marketing of Memory Product is must.
- Strong knowledge of Electrical / Electronic engineering technology. Knowledge of Volatile and Non Volatile Memories will be added advantage
- Experience across the concept phase all the way to market introduction and with all aspects of product development, including design, prototyping, engineering, testing, shipping, and bringing to market.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS Office.
- Good Communication skills
- Responsible, reliable, accessible, and responsive.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Agile & Proactive.