A Field Application Engineer (FAE) will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationship with the top distributors of electronic components and suppliers and work in close collaboration with the Product Marketing Team. FAE will also have to provide marketing solution for selling and marketing the newly designed technological products to various companies by providing different design approaches to them. FAE will be primarily responsible for analysing technological problems associated with the existing systems/setup, checking its technical resolution and working condition & providing a resolution to the issue.
- Analyse customer requirement and ensure product meet customer requirements through the process of design, testing and building on re-engineering and new product development projects.
- Interact closely with the leading technology vendors to understand the new technologies/architectures that can be rolled out.
- Ensure the target for Design IN versus Design WIN is met on monthly basis..
- Proactively come up with Design IN or POC designs for various use-cases/real-time applications leveraging the latest tools and technologies available
- Assist customer to understand all products and perform demo for various field applications.
- Maintain knowledge of electronic components and resolve all design related issues
- Identify customer’s needs and new product opportunities to help future growth.
Qualifications and other skills:
- Strong Knowledge of C-language and different microcontroller platforms.
- Basic understanding of platforms including knowledge in writing or debugging code in C-language.
- Should know about APIs and passing parameters to APIs.
- Should have basic idea of IDE / debugger / programmer in any platform.
- 2yrs to 12 yrs. of experience in as FAE in Semiconductor industry, preferably with Distributor or with supplier
- Strong knowledge of NBO / DIN / DWIN/ PWIN.
- Must be able to understand the customer application / requirement and able to promote our Product line in customer’s applications
- Coordinate between supplier and internal teams to get technical solutions to customer’s requirements.
|Field Application Engineer