Based on Homekit-Zigbee multiprotocol SoC— Nordic nRF52840
Complete solution for Smart door lock for utmost ease and safety. This can be controlled using Homekit BLE, Zigbee door lock cluster, nRFToolbox (Android App). PWM configured in nRF52840 to control a servo motor connected. User can automate this by Amazon Echo+ device (Any Zigbee coordinator supports door lock device), Apple home app, nRFToolbox app (Android App).
- Door lock can be controlled through Android phone, Amazon Alexa Echo+, Apple Home app (Siri)
- Any Zigbee coordinator can be used to control and automate the lock (like Echo+)
- Using Nordic Multiprotocol SoC nRF52840 to control a servo through PWM
- User can integrate the device information to cloud by gateway (IP based)
- Different LED indications to get the status from Device
- Physical switch control in device
- Ready reference for software available—including Android and Apple HomeKit library.
Door lock system-Smart building applications